Investigative Accounting Firm
01: Investigative Accounting Firm
Providing highly experienced Certified Public Accountants, Auditors, and Business Consultants our company is grounded in government, military, and corporate contract auditing expertise, and has collaborated with foreign law enforcement, border control, and regulatory agencies on criminal audits, money-laundering, embezzlement, fraud, and whistleblower investigations, and facilitated a highly-successful asset protection, crime prevention, and criminal prosecution process.
Forensic Audit Matters offers a full spectrum of forensic consulting, auditing, and crime prevention, and protection services to worldwide individual clients, corporations, local, state, and federal governments, law enforcement, accounting firms, attorneys, and investigators.
Our meticulous audit investigators offer a unique capacity for following the money trail, uncovering fraudulent practices, and providing admissible evidentiary findings.
- Audits & Investigations
- Government Contract & Grant Auditing
- Fraud Detection, Forensic Accounting & Auditing, Financial Reviews
- Corruption, Asset Misappropriation, Financial Statement & Fraud Investigations
- Forensic & E-discovery, Project Management
- Accounting System Implementation for Government Contracting & Grants
- Misappropriated Funds Recovery
- Government Audit Preparation
- Government-Approved Direct Billing Implementation
Our founder has 25 years of global audit and investigation experience and has served in hundreds of notable audit investigations for the Federal government. Browse our portfolio for case studies.